Event Terms & Conditions
Please read through the Terms and Conditions carefully and then print a copy for future reference. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Website Disclaimers, you may not use or access this website.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
This extract of Terms and Conditions apply only to ticket purchases made on our website.
Our full Terms and Conditions for online purchases are available here.
Any reference to 'website' is to a website owned and operated by Waterside Garden Centre. 'we, us, our, ourselves' means Waterside Garden Centre. 'you, your, yourself' means the person who uses the website.
Event Ticket Purchase
- ★ Your event ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the event. Full details are available on the event website or at the garden centre.
- ★ Tickets purchased on our website or websites owned and/or managed by us may be subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable handling charge.
- ★Tickets cannot be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by us.
- ★ For information about any purchase you have made, contact us, quoting Your order number shown on Your order confirmation.
- ★ It is Your responsibility to check Your event tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- ★ While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of event tickets that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
- ★ Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by Us for a variety of reasons. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered sessions at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to their face value plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
- ★ Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- ★ Event tickets are non-refundable.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with us are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts